Note to Contributors
- The Journal of Home Economics Research (JHER) is a scholarly trans- disciplinary research publication. Manuscripts to be considered for publication must be found very useful to both scholars and practitioners in Home Economics and related fields.
- Articles which should be typed double spacing should not exceed 10-12 A-4 pages including references and Abstracts.
- The title and institutional affiliation of the author and an abstract of not more than 120 words should precede the title.
- Manuscripts under consideration by other journals must not be submitted.
- Empirical reports must be written under the following distinctive headings.
- Introduction - with background of study: statement of problem, significance of study and appropriate literature built in.
- Objectives/Purposes/Research Questions/Hypotheses.
- Methodology - This should contain the following distinctive sub-headings: (a) Population, (b) Sample, (c) Instrument, (d) Data collection and analysis techniques
- Findings and Discussion.
- Non-empirical reports must have:
- Introduction - that shows clearly the focus of the article
- Main body - under distinctive headings that could have been reflected in the introductionConclusion with appropriate recommendations where necessary.
- Conclusion with appropriate recommendations where necessary
- Literature must be relevant, rich and current. References should be according to the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Manuscript must be submitted in triplicate with a non-refundable review fee of $ 40, to: The Editorial Board
C/o Professor Elizabeth U. Anyakoha
University of Nigeria Nsukka
- Membership subscription $ 35
- Non-membership subscription $ 40
- Institutional subscription $ 65